Video Sponsorship Options
Clarion Events Fire & Rescue Group is here to make high quality videos that make your product stand out. Take a look at our options and contact your sales rep today for more information. Or tell us what your needs are and we will make it happen. Our goal is to help you create the advertising video you want and need.
Send your product to our editor of Fire Apparatus & Emergency Equipment and we will work with the vendor to ensure the correct features are highlighted.
Unboxing video will be presented by the editor of Fire Apparatus & Emergency Equipment, reviewing features of a company’s product.
Manufacturer will send the product to our editor and our editor will work with vendor to determine which features to focus on.
Editor “un-boxes” the product and discusses its features in an unbiased way.
Promotional Packages Available
Click to View Examples:
More than a walkaround, the editor or representative of FA&EE travels to the location of the delivery, the dealership, or the factory and walks around with a representative from the receiving fire department and/or manufacturer to talk about the truck and operate the truck. This is “straight talk” about the rig. The local dealer is invited to join the video shoot as they will have more details about the apparatus and why it was specifically built for the fire department.
Why a delivery video?
Those that read static new delivery releases always crave more. They desire
much more than the typical front-driver-side image you typically see with
this type of review. A photo and some specs are only a portion of the overall
picture. Why did the department spec this truck in this fashion? What
problems does this rig solve? How do certain features actually function?
Video tells this missing part of the story.
- FA&EE editor onsite to produce the video.
- Posted to FA&EE website and includes embedded delivery video
- Sponsor/Manufacturer Logo w/URL
- Dealership Logo w/URL
- Manufacturer Bio
- Additional images taken during video shoot
- Four mentions in the Fire Apparatus Weekly eNewsletter after initial release
- Social Media posting and boosting
- Customer receives final video for their own marketing efforts
This is a single product video shoot and promotion product. We come to your facility, shoot the video and interview you.
Have a video or need a video that you simply want to create and properly promote? Well, this is the product for you. This is a single product video shoot and promotion product. We come to your facility, shoot the video and interview you .
- Can be scheduled and created at any time based on what sponsor desires
- We will perform the shoot onsite with an editor and your company representatives
- Can be a Q&A format or customized with pre-planning
- Recommend 2-3 min. finished video
- Typically requires 2 hours to film. Max of 4 hours of shoot time including B-roll
- Receive video for your own marketing purposes
- Posted on FA&EE website for a year
- Weekly E-Newsletter promotion 4x after initial release
- Social media post and boost
Reach our highly engaged audience and align your brand alongside the most highly respected leaders in the fire service through sponsoring the weekly Humpday Hangout.
Link to Humpday Hangout: https://www.fireengineering.com/category/hangouts/
Promotional Package Includes:
- eNewsletter Ad
- Social Media Post
- Website Ad
- eMail Deployment
Discuss the importance of your technology and its relevance to the fire service with a live broadcast at your facility with Bobby Halton and your designated representative.
Live broadcast at your facility with Bobby Halton and your designated representatives
- Discuss the importance of your technology and its relevance to the fire service
- Showcase your company as a thought leader in the fire service
- Recorded and archived so you can utilize for your own marketing efforts
Promotional Package Includes:
Pre and Post Event eNewsletter Mentions
Customer receives final video for their own marketing efforts
Get in Touch
Contact us with any questions...